Cape Suzette is a harbour town protected by giant cliffs through which only a small opening exists. The opening in the cliffs is guarded by anti-aircraft artillery, preventing flying rabble-rousers or air pirates from entering the city. The name is a play on words from the famous breakfast staple Crepe Suzette.
- Higher for Hire: a "one plane" delivery service in Cape Suzette delivering cargo to different areas of the world. Owned by Rebecca Cunningham and is the home of Baloo, Kit Cloudkicker and Wildcat.
- Spruce Moose: a nightclub made out of a huge six engine airplane.
- Khan Industries: a large megacorporation, owned and run by multimillionaire businessman Shere Khan. Khan Industries is the biggest and wealthiest corporation on earth.
- The name is a play of Crêpe Suzette, which is a French dessert dish.
- Cape Suzette is mentioned in the DuckTales episode "Woo-oo!" by Dewey.
- Its climate is somewhat like the central or southern California coastlines because as revealed in the Christmas episode, "Jolly Molly Christmas," it never snows in Cape Suzette.